Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Neil gaiman book ID please!

Options
  • 11-12-2013 8:32pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭

Looking for a book of short stories stories selected by Neil Gaiman and another author (Not sure of the name), it's a black hardback with a red dragon type thing on the cover(possibly!)and has 'twist' or 'trick' I think in the title I think, bit vague but would appreciate any help!Google searches have been fruitless!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

Neil Gaiman's bibliography is listed on Wikipedia and on his website.

I'd suggest buying a book on google searching :D

I'm sure you are aware that publisher's often change the covers of books over time, either to update with something more contemporary or to incorporate changes to public tastes or to update according to a movie tie-in. As such, the cover you mention here may no longer exist.

I'd suggest looking through the bibliography and picking a few titles you think may be relevant and putting those titles into a Google image search or into Ebay as those images may confirm the title for you :)

• Registered Users Posts: 448 ✭✭Gamayun

Looking for a book of short stories stories selected by Neil Gaiman and another author (Not sure of the name), it's a black hardback with a red dragon type thing on the cover(possibly!)and has 'twist' or 'trick' I think in the title I think, bit vague but would appreciate any help!Google searches have been fruitless!

This would lead me to believe it was the book below, I can't place the cover or title that you mention though.

StoriesAllNewTales_Hardback_1272293909.jpg

Advertisement