Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Business Time

Options
  • 11-12-2013 9:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭

Is there any thread in Mayo where i can tell folks about a great night thats coming up in town ??

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

If its xmas related then we have a thread for it there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,284 ✭✭✭StewartGriffin

Is there any thread in Mayo where i can tell folks about a great night thats coming up in town ??

Go on, tell us.

A couple of questions: Is this just going to be a great night for you mcmurphy, or can we all join in? and is it in Mayo Town?

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭Mayo Miss

What colour thread do you want? I've got a few colours. :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,284 ✭✭✭StewartGriffin

Mayo Miss wrote: »
    What colour thread do you want? I've got a few colours. :p

Seems he wants to thread you, Miss.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,524 ✭✭✭finisklin

Seems he wants to thread you, Miss.

A very risque comment.......

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭Mayo Miss

finisklin wrote: »
    A very risque comment.......
    It's the risque burlesque the op is into. (according to his other posts)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,373 ✭✭✭Westernyelp

Mayo Miss wrote: »
    It's the risque burlesque the op is into. (according to his other posts)

There is a Burlesque Cabaret in town next week alright. seen some posters. I know people who have seen it in Galway and say its a great night. anyone looking for nakedness in burlesque will be disappointed though. its all about the tease apparently!

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

There is a Burlesque Cabaret in town next week alright. seen some posters. I know people who have seen it in Galway and say its a great night. anyone looking for nakedness in burlesque will be disappointed though. its all about the tease apparently!

Is this like the "I have a friend" :D U dirty dog! :)

Thanks for clearing that up folks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,373 ✭✭✭Westernyelp

yop wrote: »
    Is this like the "I have a friend" :D U dirty dog! :)

Thanks for clearing that up folks.

Ha! No. haven't seen it yet, but i might snap up one of those front row seats! :)

Ha! No. haven't seen it yet, but i might snap up one of those front row seats! :)

Just bought the front row myself :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭mcmurphy995

Well perhaps i can help out here and tell you that there is in fact a Dirty Circus Burlesque & Cabaret event coming to Castlebar !!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 mayoweb

Well perhaps i can help out here and tell you that there is in fact a Dirty Circus Burlesque & Cabaret event coming to Castlebar !!

where would one purchase tickets to sucn an event?

father_ted_down_with_this_sort_of_t.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭mcmurphy995

Well said moderator we dont want this getting out of hand !!!

Well said moderator we dont want this getting out of hand !!!

No thats just me, the moderator will be on later banning me for posting too big of images and you for infecting the minds of the youth of Mayo! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

There isn't really a way to post about upcoming events here, particularly events that you stand to profit from. The reason for this is that boards is a discussion board and not a means to advertise/make money from others.
    Some other forums have threads for upcoming events but even then it's on shaky ground to use those to promote yourself or a business.

It is covered in the charter:
    7. Feel free to let others know about your fun thing/event in response to a request for something, but starting a thread to pimp your event is not allowed. This goes for ANY type of event. This is a discussion board, not a poster wall. For music events, read the Gigs\Events forum charter and see if you should post there instead.

Advertisement