Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

365 Monthly Saver not working

Options
  • 11-12-2013 10:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25

Hi, 

Last September, I set up a 365 Monthly saver online to take €x out of my current account on the 28th of every month. It did last month (October) but it took nothing out in November despite there being more than enough in my current account.

Is there any particular reason why this happened? My understanding was that the Monthly saver was automatic and once set up, required no further action from me.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

Hi Jonnylomax, 

Thanks for contacting us on Boards. 

As you correctly mention, once the direct debit has been set up, the funds should debit your account. If you call Banking 365 on 0818 365 365 / 00 353 1 4044000 during office hours, Mon - Fri a member of the Deposit Team will be happy to look into this for you. 

Thanks

Billy

Advertisement