Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas dinner in Dublin - NOT Christmas Day

Options
  • 11-12-2013 10:41pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,216 CMod ✭✭✭✭

One of the joys of having a non-Irish partner is they are not that fussed about our traditional foodfest. Going along with that is not usually an issue for me, but this year I have a terrible craving for a full (or partial) Christmas lash. Any suggestions for a reasonably priced close enough to Christmas dinner experience?

I wouldn't rule out carvery or pubs. Does anyone know what the Christmas fare in the Goblet in Artane is like? Had a lovely carvery lunch there a couple of years ago.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 980 ✭✭✭Dick Turnip

Don't know about the Goblet but if you're in town, O'Neills on Suffolk Street is probably your best bet for a carvery.

Advertisement