Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa online problems

Options
  • 12-12-2013 12:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 38,321 ✭✭✭✭

everytime i go online and want to play someone i get a message saying' connection to your opponent was lost'

am i at fault or is it something in the game, its very frustrating after paying 50 euro to play online

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭erkifino

It happens to me a fair bit, just keep going until you get a game!

• Registered Users Posts: 38,321 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

got it working but got beat 6-0. first time playing fifa though so not too sad about it lol

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭erkifino

PTH2009 wrote: »
    got it working but got beat 6-0.

That happens to me a fair bit too!:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,375 ✭✭✭bri007

is there a subscription charge now to play fifa online on ps4?

• Registered Users Posts: 928 ✭✭✭robfowler78

PTH2009 wrote: »
    got it working but got beat 6-0. first time playing fifa though so not too sad about it lol
    try playing the cup games in season mode at least when you lose it doesn't count its kind of unranked that's a good way to learn

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 810 ✭✭✭fermanagh_man

The EA online servers are awful, sometimes I can never connect and I'm on the biggest UPC broadband package

I've had constant problems the last 3 years!!

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭OrgasmicBaz

Yeah the servers are bleeding muck. Ive lost loads of games already because of it. I wonder if the X1 is having the same problem

Advertisement