Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

leatherman

Options
  • 12-12-2013 12:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

i need to get my leatherman repaired ,ive 5 tools damaged now. where do i go. mayo

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,554 ✭✭✭Pat Mustard

I think that Leathermans have a 25 year guarantee.

See here for details.

I think that you would have to post it to these people, who seem to be Leatherman's authorised Irish distributor:
    PETERSON OF DUBLIN
    PETERSON HOUSE
    SALLYNOGGIN
    CO. DUBLIN, Ireland
    Phone: +353 1-285-1011
    Fax: +353 1-285-6593
    sales@peterson.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭aaakev

Any place that sells them should be able to look after it for you. Petersons are very good to deal with tho, if your knife is dis continued they will just swap it for the new model, no questions asked!!

I was having trouble getting a saw blade for my surge after it broke so i emailed leatherman inc in the US and they sent one to me for free in the post the following week

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Mac2010

Peterson's on Nassau st might be worth ringing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭thehomeofDob

I've had two leatherman's repaired in Petersons, the last one took awhile but as it's my back up I wasn't too worried. Blade snapped while giving it a fair bit of abuse and they replaced it with no questions.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 muck buster

great stuf. ill give em a shot.

• Advertisement
Advertisement