Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Next Sales Xmas 2013 Letterkenny

Options
  • 12-12-2013 8:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Hi Folks
    I do this sale every year to stock up on my children's winter clothes for the following year. I do this in my local Next, which has a good sized kids section. This year we are spending Xmas with my in-laws who live outside Letterkenny. For the life of me I can't remember what the kids section is like in the Next in Letterkenny, big/small?. Plus does anyone go to this sale.Would it be worth going to? Would appreciate any advice? Hate missing out on the value in the sale for kids clothes.
    Thanks a million

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

acermondeo wrote: »
    Hi Folks
    I do this sale every year to stock up on my children's winter clothes for the following year. I do this in my local Next, which has a good sized kids section. This year we are spending Xmas with my in-laws who live outside Letterkenny. For the life of me I can't remember what the kids section is like in the Next in Letterkenny, big/small?. Plus does anyone go to this sale.Would it be worth going to? Would appreciate any advice? Hate missing out on the value in the sale for kids clothes.
    Thanks a million

Which branch is your local next, anyone familar with it might be able to compare the two.

From memory though, I would say the Letterkeny Branch is much the same as any other ones I have been in. Being in a retail park though, I would expect it to have more than average.

• Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭guttenberg

What time does their sale start at? I know the Derry branch is opening from 6am.

guttenberg wrote: »
    What time does their sale start at? I know the Derry branch is opening from 6am.

Most are 6 I think, Sligos does anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 acermondeo

Hi folks
    Can we stay on topic? Does this Next have a good kids section? Is it worth going to in Letterkenny?

Tks

• Registered Users Posts: 46,101 ✭✭✭✭muffler

acermondeo wrote: »
    Hi folks
    Can we stay on topic? Does this Next have a good kids section? Is it worth going to in Letterkenny?

Tks
    My old grandpa used to say....never piss on the dog when you're hand is in it's mouth.

Just be careful with the back seat modding please. Thanks

• Advertisement

OK,not sure what is meant by mod post,but I just wanted some advice about my original post. Don't see anything wrong with asking to keep on topic?....Thought this was what boards was for, ask a question, and hopefully get an answer??? k maybe my idea of it is wrong, maybe its more about discussion than what I thought. Apologies! Thanks to all the posters who took the time to reply.

OP. I thought we were on topic. I asked you what was ur local next store, so that maybe anyone familer with it could compare it to Letterkenny.

But to reiterate my post, yes it does have a kids section, and its not much different compared to any other next I have been to in Ireland.

To be fair and clear, mint, ur post is on topic, but I think the rest were not.

I actually chatted to someone this evening who filled me in on what I wanted to know regarding this sale.

so tks for your time.

Advertisement