Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bad Customer Support

Options
  • 12-12-2013 11:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Ordered my Homebrew kit for a Kris Kindle and the Stevenson Reeves glass trial jar was packed in the same box with very little padding. As a result the glass jar was broken when I opened the box.

The problem I'm having is after emailing the company in question, I received a reply stating " I apologise for the damage. As these are very fragile is it possible that we could send it out with your next order?"

I responded back asking how can I ensure that the glass jar will be included in the next order, and have yet to receive a reply. As emailed twice since without a reply.

Has anyone else experienced this sort of customer experience?
    If so, could you advise on what my next step should be?
    I need to have this resolved before Christmas, as it is for a Kris Kindle

Regards

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,697 ✭✭✭Bogwoppit

Ring them and get them to send it out again, simple.

If you talk to people you are much more likely to get what you want than if you email them.

The homebrew industry is small and the suppliers can't afford to have a bad review.

Bw

• Registered Users Posts: 2 TreborB

Thanks Bw.

I did try to ring yesterday but it just rang out, but I will try agian today.

Regards

Advertisement