Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Running gloves but Cheapy Ones

Options
  • 12-12-2013 11:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭

Hello All "Happy Christmas" also hope everyone is enjoying it...

I am nearly done with all me shopping thank god, but I have a few bits that I still need to get. I am looking for some running gloves, or well those tight ones, water proof would be nice but then I am not looking for expensive ones. Has anyone seen any around or know a good running gadgets shop around. I don't even get to a jog so wouldn't have a notion just know what she is looking for thanking ye all oh and headphones again on the cheap is grand just those ones with the kinda bar that slips over the back of your ear

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

thank you they are along the line alright, was hoping more for a shop local though as Ill have to spare till next week as such

• Registered Users Posts: 2,613 ✭✭✭evilivor

Milly33 wrote: »
    Hello All "Happy Christmas" also hope everyone is enjoying it...

I am nearly done with all me shopping thank god, but I have a few bits that I still need to get. I am looking for some running gloves, or well those tight ones, water proof would be nice but then I am not looking for expensive ones. Has anyone seen any around or know a good running gadgets shop around. I don't even get to a jog so wouldn't have a notion just know what she is looking for thanking ye all oh and headphones again on the cheap is grand just those ones with the kinda bar that slips over the back of your ear

John Buckley sports is the best running shop around so maybe there - Mulgrave Road - they have gloves etc.

As for gadgets - Nikeplus+ perhaps? Or the Fuelband

http://store.nike.com/gb/en_gb/pw/plus/90n

Available in most sports shops.

Advertisement