Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Making online payment over Christmas

Options
  • 12-12-2013 11:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭

Hi guys, I'm due to make a payment by December 29th. It usually only takes one working day to go through and show up in the other account but if I make it on December 24th will it be there in time with all the Bank Holidays and the rest?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

Hi super_furry, 

Thanks for posting.

If you make a Banking 365 transfer on 24/12, it will reach the non BOI bank/financial institution on the Mon 30/12. You can view the Christmas opening times here The second column is Banking 365. 

I hope this helps. 

Billy

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Hi super_furry, 

Thanks for posting.

If you make a Banking 365 transfer on 24/12, it will reach the non BOI bank/financial institution on the Mon 30/12. You can view the Christmas opening times here The second column is Banking 365. 

I hope this helps. 

Billy
    Cheers. And what about BOI payments? Specifically credit card payments? Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

Hi super_furry, 

Credit card payments are the same as mentioned above. If transferred before the cut-off time of 3:30pm on a working day - the funds will reach the card on the following working day. 

Thanks

Billy

Advertisement