Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cheapest Courier to Uk?

• 12-12-2013 12:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭

Hi,

Ive a small business and i send around 100 parcels per month to Uk with DPD.
    I just wonder if theres anything cheaper than what dpd charges at the moment.
    €9.80 + VAT for 8kgs...

Thank you

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 794 ✭✭✭RUDOLF289

OscarMike wrote: »
    Hi,

Ive a small business and i send around 100 parcels per month to Uk with DPD.
    I just wonder if theres anything cheaper than what dpd charges at the moment.
    €9.80 + VAT for 8kgs...

Thank you

Hello OscarMike,

Looking at GLS their standard tariff rate for upto 10 kgs is € 9.80 per parcel.

I am sure that for 100 parcels per month their rates would be "flexible".

You might also have a chat with Nightline, I reckon they may be able to do something for you.

Also give the Pallet Network (TPN/Independent Express Cargo) a shout. I know they do parcels too, via their Network.

I am sure there is some scope for price reductions on the volume you have available.

Cheers,
    Rudolf289

Advertisement