Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Official Off Topic Thread

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,669 ✭✭✭Colonel Sanders

wrong on all counts!! well maybe except sunderland:)

To clarify....
    Everton for the league 750/1

Southampton for the FA Cup 40/1

Columbia for the World Cup 125/1

Sunderland to finish bottom 20/1

Bart:[crosses fingers] Come on, new bike!
    [drops chit in slot]
    [groans] Ohh, a soiled wig.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Johner

City are absolute certs for the Carling Cup now, will hammer West Ham(Get it droidy?) and will have to much for United in the final.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭droidman123

Johner wrote: »
    City are absolute certs for the Carling Cup now, will hammer West Ham(Get it droidy?) and will have to much for United in the final.

never under estimate the mighty hammers!! even maiga scored tonight:eek:, so miracles do happen:rolleyes:

never under estimate the mighty hammers!! even maiga scored tonight:eek:, so miracles do happen:rolleyes:

Guessing City also couldn't give a sh!t about the Carling Cup (no idea what its called these days)

Guessing City also couldn't give a sh!t about the Carling Cup (no idea what its called these days)

only problem is...even citys second team would probably too good for the hammers first team:(

• Advertisement

two of my mates are city fans, genuine ones, there not just on the arab bank rolling band wagon, I have a pain in my hole listening to them about man shi*tty:mad:

Supposed to do 12 Pubs Saturday. The problems with this are numerous, to name but a few:

1. If I drank 12 pints (in the same pub, 12 different pubs or otherwise) I'd probably be hospitalised
    2. 12 f**king pubs, I'd rather just drink it out in a single (good) pub
    3. The "novel" jumpers and "rules" etc. I'm skeptical its the recipe for a good night out

two of my mates are city fans, genuine ones, there not just on the arab bank rolling band wagon, I have a pain in my hole listening to them about man shi*tty:mad:

Bunch of lads I used to play Gaelic Football with back in my Secondary School days were all City fans. I don't mind real fans when their team gets a good run, its the blow ins I hate :cool:

Supposed to do 12 Pubs Saturday. The problems with this are numerous, to name but a few:

1. If I drank 12 pints (in the same pub, 12 different pubs or otherwise) I'd probably be hospitalised
    2. 12 f**king pubs, I'd rather just drink it out in a single (good) pub
    3. The "novel" jumpers and "rules" etc. I'm skeptical its the recipe for a good night out

I think you are a bit old for that carry on colonel:D

I think you are a bit old for that carry on colonel:D

Nah, too responsible mate ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

Did the 12 pubs last Saturday.
    Christmas jumpers and all, savage craic. Sure basically everyone out was doing the same thing, places were mobbed.

and you slattsy are DEFINITELY too old for that carry on, an oul fella like you!

I'm only gone 31, serious sessions. We've been doing it for years.
    It's not for pussies.

Apart from music videos and sporting events I've missed I bloody hate YouTube (or yoootooooob as some ****ing gimp I work with pronounces it)

It gives an audience to people who deserve nothing more than merely the basic level of subsistence.

It depresses me how many times I've visited someone and they've tried to show me idiotic sh!te on YouTube, **** me get a life

Sorry for the rant ;)

Apart from music videos and sporting events I've missed I bloody hate YouTube (or yoootooooob as some ****ing gimp I work with pronounces it)

It gives an audience to people who deserve nothing more than merely the basic level of subsistence.

It depresses me how many times I've visited someone and they've tried to show me idiotic sh!te on YouTube, **** me get a life

Sorry for the rant ;)

I know exactly what you mean and agree totally.i rarely go on it,usually only for music or tech videos.

31? Oldlad.

Johner wrote: »
    31? Oldlad.

You think 31 is old??? :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,173 ✭✭✭hucklebuck

Totally agree Kernel. FFS, oh look at this **** jumper, it indicates I am tremengeous fun. Go to a pub annoy everyone because the biggest dickhead in the group is roaring across the bar we have to go to <insert pub> now as we have 11 more to go to and only 14 hours drinking time left. Half of the ***** will be dribbling in the 6th pub.

And oh my ****ing life if you meet them a couple of days later and are stupid enough to ask about the 12 pubs they look at you in shock for asking if they made the last pub and this turns to their delight in telling you I made the 7th pub.

Any lad who does it and doesnt drink pints and make the last pub should be dragged along behind a car for 6 miles in their christmas jumper and pissed on.

Seriously its all bollox to say I tried drink 12 pints over 8 hours. Real men just ****ing drink 12 plus pints and in their favourite pubs.

****ing organised "fun". ****ing hogwash.

Merry Christmas :D

Coral going industry best price on every team to win the EPL apart from Man City for a limited time

Coral going industry best price on every team to win the EPL apart from Man City for a limited time

You can get 1.872 Chelsea/Arsenal/Liverpool/Man Utd/Everton/Spurs dutched

Equivalent to laying City at 2.147 (commission free). City are 2.44/2.46 on Betfair

• Advertisement

hucklebuck wrote: »
    Totally agree Kernel. FFS, oh look at this **** jumper, it indicates I am tremengeous fun. Go to a pub annoy everyone because the biggest dickhead in the group is roaring across the bar we have to go to <insert pub> now as we have 11 more to go to and only 14 hours drinking time left. Half of the ***** will be dribbling in the 6th pub.

And oh my ****ing life if you meet them a couple of days later and are stupid enough to ask about the 12 pubs they look at you in shock for asking if they made the last pub and this turns to their delight in telling you I made the 7th pub.

Any lad who does it and doesnt drink pints and make the last pub should be dragged along behind a car for 6 miles in their christmas jumper and pissed on.

Seriously its all bollox to say I tried drink 12 pints over 8 hours. Real men just ****ing drink 12 plus pints and in their favourite pubs.

Who pissed on your cornflakes? Lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 551 ✭✭✭bellybuster12

hucklebuck wrote: »

Don't hold back, tell us how you really feel:P

Merry Christmas all

• Registered Users Posts: 4,224 ✭✭✭jimjamcos

jimjamcos wrote: »
    Lads, yous are going to think I'm crazy but just backed Adebayor to be Tottenham's PL Top Scorer @ 33/1 with BetVictor.

My reasoning for doing so:

a) The price
    b) Sherwood is fav to get job on interim basis and he's said he wants to get Adebayor back involved - he's starting him in League Cup QF tonight
    c) Soldado (1/4 to be their top scorer) has been woeful with only 4 goals (3 pens) and doesn't look like he's suited to physicality of PL.
    d) Defoe (10/1) is rumored to be joining Toronto.
    e) Although a mercenary of the highest order, Adebayor is exactly the type of player who can go on a scoring run when he's mollycoddled and has something to prove.

Bet's as likely to be a loser by January as it is a runner, but with Soldado looking average, Adebayor looks worth a speculative punt in what should be a three, maybe two, horse race.

12/1 now. Value has been got! :D

You think 31 is old??? :(

Sorry droidy. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

I've had the most unlucky week this week with seconds that I didn't even post a horse today. Typical but this'll do

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭SRFC

Place laid Ishikawa yesterday,bad fourth,look an hour later and 200 is missing out my account fn clown atkinson on the 3rd forgot to weigh in and got fukd out :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

SRFC wrote: »
    Place laid Ishikawa yesterday,bad fourth,look an hour later and 200 is missing out my account fn clown atkinson on the 3rd forgot to weigh in and got fukd out :mad:

I read that that is absolutely shocking

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭SRFC

UrbanSea wrote: »
    I read that that is absolutely shocking

Braindead,how can anybody forget to weigh in :rolleyes: its not as if it was his first ride,some money done at 1.01 its a joke,little midget went on to win the next race I believe.

Going to invest in a new wheelbarrow soon.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,016 ✭✭✭Hulk Hands

Hucklebuck post deserves a thanks just for pure thickness and ignorance. My kinda guy!! 12 pubs is a pain in the hole for everyone not doing it with a pack of clowns going around in Xmas jumpers roaring and annoying everyone. Being a hypocrite, I'm doing it Sat and it is great craic when you do it. Get on Barney most 180s tomorrow night, steal at 8/13

Advertisement