Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ecig shop...30% off everything

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭BeansBeans

might be a good time to try the White Label liquids, any of them highly recommended by anyone? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

Blathnad is delicious, its a nice strawberry candyfloss with a hint of mint thrown in.

Lurgh is a traditional chinese tobacco with menthol that for me gives me a nice throat hit when out on the beer.

Oisin is a mix of tiramisu, champagne and cappucino and is a nice creamy coffee vape.

The rest i havent tried in a long time but there's no harm in trying a few 5 ml bottles of anything!

Thanks, definitely will give Oisin a go anyway. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭tommy2bad

Culann is lovely too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

Its a good vendor actually.

• Advertisement

Going through the site tonight, the inconcistencies are rather annoying me. Pricing for 35ml bottles, then theres a juice with 30ml, some juices dont come in 30mls (i hate that i generally wont buy a liquid bottle if it doesnt come in 30ml or more). Might seem rather fussy, but for an industry with huge amounts of product variation, the last thing you want as a customer is inconsistency.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

BeansBeans wrote: »
    Going through the site tonight, the inconcistencies are rather annoying me. Pricing for 35ml bottles, then theres a juice with 30ml, some juices dont come in 30mls (i hate that i generally wont buy a liquid bottle if it doesnt come in 30ml or more). Might seem rather fussy, but for an industry with huge amounts of product variation, the last thing you want as a customer is inconsistency.

I agree with you there,it's all up & down & everywhere (maybe it's a quiz or something) after studying all the juices & sizes I feel that I have lost a few marbles on the way:D:D so I end up buying nothing,very frustrating & I think there are some nice juices in there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,491 ✭✭✭M00lers

Ordered a charger and some batteries yesterday and recieved this morning.....:D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

BeansBeans wrote: »

Another vaping shop went out of business a while ago and e-cig took over the white label juices, they decided at the time of taking over that they would not sell anything more than 10ml as they were not aware of the popularity of the juices. Over time as it became evident that one juice was more popular than another they started putting the popular juices into 30 ml bottles as well.

I remember that, have been meaning to try those juices ever since, seeing people on here getting really bothered about losing those liquids is good advertising :p Im stuck in my ways when it comes to eliquids lately.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭MonkstownHoop

I thought the code was meant to last until tonight?

Advertisement