Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hantarex EQ 25 monitor

Options
  • 12-12-2013 12:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34,930 ✭✭✭✭
    Master of the Universe

Due to an impending, unexpected house move, I no longer have the space for this :(

Currently in non working condition. Fairly sure it just needs the chassis serviced.

It's pretty much a 25 inch hantarex arcade monitor in a metal case with loads of video inputs. Would be really amazing as a gaming monitor. Original RRP was about €900 :pac:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34,930 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Scratch the above price, free to anyone who wants it.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

I'll take it, on Kerbdogs behalf!
    Not sure about the asking price of free though
    Seems a tad steep my good man....

Master of the Universe

Excellent! I think I'd have wept for weeks if it was to go to the recycling centre :(

It's yours, you know where I live :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Class, you're a gent

Master of the Universe

Available again for the grand sum of €0.00.

• Advertisement

And I'm really sorry again.
    I'm one of those who withdraws early....

Master of the Universe

This can be closed off. I left this behind in Clontarf. Feck knows where it is now :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement