Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Divice empty

Options
  • 12-12-2013 1:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭

I have just got a mini keyboard UKB-500-RF which comes with a wireless usb, I have put this usb into the TV but no signal is there.I have tried adding the new usb device but when I browse usb it comes up as empty.

I tried digital receiver on TV but this went to no signal,
    When I went to add divice different options VCR,HB Recored,Digital Receiver, etc none would work, in the option add device no option for USb
    The picture appears in (HDMI 1 Other)when I use the source button
    Then dual core a9 processor is connected to TV via HDMI cable,

http://www.p4c.philips.com/cgi-bin/dcbint/cpindex.pl?slg=ENG&ctn=37PFL5604H/60&mid=Link_ProductInformation

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,456 ✭✭✭FSL

What are you wanting to use the keyboard for? I would have thought all the TV functions would be accessible using the TV remote controller.

• Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭castle

FSL wrote: »
    What are you wanting to use the keyboard for? I would have thought all the TV functions would be accessible using the TV remote controller.

Pressing the TV control nothing seems to happen to the screen, is there something I need to do to enabled the control to happen

That's for a computer. It won't work with a TV.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,184 ✭✭✭riclad

UNLESS the tv is a smart tv, with apps, for internet connection,
    theres no point in plugging in a keyboard,
    the usb port, is probably for watching ,movies ,or videos, on a usb drive ,
    AS I do on my sony tv.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,188 ✭✭✭wil

as said the usb on this tv is just for usb storage devices.
    Browse usb is to access whatever files are on attached storage.

• Advertisement
Advertisement