Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking to move..

Options
  • 12-12-2013 3:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Unortunately I am one of the Dankse Bank customers who is having to move. I am from the north but live and work in the south. All of my post etc goes up the north and was wondering am I able to open a euro account?

THanks,
    Mark

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

Hi Mark, 

Thank you for contacting us and for interest in opening a Bank of Ireland account. 

For information on available account types and how to switch to Bank of Ireland, please see here 

Should you have any further queries or would like to book an appointment with one of our branches, please call our dedicated Switching Team on 1890 35 44 54 who will be more than happy to assist. The Team are available Monday to Friday 09.00-17.00 and Saturdays 10.00-14.00.

Thanks

Billy

Advertisement