Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What mics do you use?

Options
  • 12-12-2013 6:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Just curious what microphones does everyone use for YouTube or streaming, I myself use the Snowball from Blue which I got for €80 off thomann but it can be found for much cheaper.

So, what do you use?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,875 ✭✭✭Steve X2

I don't do a lot of voice-overs on YouTube but I've used the Zoom H4n for recording myself and multiple sources before and found it quite good for such a small device.
    You can also hook it up to your pc and use it directly like that.
    I find it excellent for recording multiple people talking as it has a 4 track recording option.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 TGxMister

Got myself a Blue Snowball and CoD Ghosts for Christmas, going to start uploading footage soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 cathalobrien

I use the standard Philips head set, that includes a microphone.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,182 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dr Bob

I switched to a Samson Co1u myself...soundwise its the best thing I ever did!

• Registered Users Posts: 21 MyMonkTv

RODE PODCASTER

Best quality mic out there. Youtube it VS the blue Yeti

• Advertisement
Advertisement