Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lack of fast food in Docklands

Options
  • 12-12-2013 7:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 879 ✭✭✭

I have recently started working in the south docklands, and the lack of cheap hot food available out side of lunch hours is poxy. All I want is to grab a few chips, or a burger meal, something hot and filling I can takeway for a reasonable price. I'm aware of Lido on Pearse St, but tbh I have felt uncomfortable there in the past and am not in a hurry to head back.

Rant over.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,925 ✭✭✭skimpydoo

Why did you feel uncomfortable in Lido. I have been there many times over the years and had no issues.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,157 ✭✭✭srsly78

Lido is an excellent chipper. Best to go before night falls tho :pac:
    They mostly come out at night, mostly...

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭AsianDub

Never felt uncomfortable there myself. You can get take out from Crystal Boat or Starry Night or for a chipper there's Presto on South Lotts Road, Ezio's on Bath Ave. and Ferrari over the bridge in Ringsend.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,769 ✭✭✭P.Walnuts

Presto is vastly superior to Lido

• Closed Accounts Posts: 879 ✭✭✭TheBandicoot

Yes, Presto is amazing, used to live in the are and always looked forward to it. It's too far from work though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,737 ✭✭✭✭LXFlyer

The OP did say south Docklands...Talbot Street would be a bit of a walk!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 723 ✭✭✭Daqster

There's a few places across the bridge in Mayor's Square.

Broadway Pizza, Blues & Burritos also.

Advertisement