Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What colour nails

• 12-12-2013 7:26pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 402 ✭✭

Hi , have a wedding to go to and am wearing a red dress and some blingy silver earrings, any ideas what colour to paint my nails, don't want silver or a French mani??

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,238 ✭✭✭jellybear

Id go with a nude shade or an exact match to the red on the dress! Others will probably have better suggestions though :)

• Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭CarMe

I think a high shine nude would be gorgeous!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

How long are your nails?
    Red would be nice but I am really loving the matt black nail polish with the gloss black tip. (Like a French manicure but using different shades of black)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 602 ✭✭✭hotbabe1992

Ah that is absolutely classy,i will try this look myself.. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 402 ✭✭cmbutterfly45

That does look really good ! So I've got a really nice gold sparkly nail polish I'm wearing red with black shoes and bag and silver earrings will I get away with the gold?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,986 ✭✭✭Ihatecuddles

I love the black!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

That does look really good ! So I've got a really nice gold sparkly nail polish I'm wearing red with black shoes and bag and silver earrings will I get away with the gold?

Could you wear gold earrings instead? I probably wouldn't accessorise with silver and wear sparkly gold nail varnish personally.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

A deep navy would be lovely against the red of your dress.

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭Slime Princess

Was going to suggest red or black myself but the matt/gloss black that LexieOnRale posted is just lovely! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 402 ✭✭cmbutterfly45

Twee. wrote: »
    A deep navy would be lovely against the red of your dress.

That sounds perfect just don't want black for wedding

• Advertisement
Advertisement