Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ON/OFF Runner time to take it serious!

1235»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 822 ✭✭✭king size mars bar

Back to the dark evenings and the joys of winter training!

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭irish_bhoy82

Nice steady 5k run this evening to close out october.

Monday night: done a 30 MINS DIY Circuits at home. Consisted of some weights drills, 2*25 sit ups, 2.10 min plank, 15*squats. Then I also done 2 exercises I have no name for the first you lean your back against a wall as if you were sitting on a chair you stay in this position for as long as you can. I managed 2 mins, its a killer on the quads and it killed me. The other exercise also worked the quads basically go into a press up position with your arse in the air and move your knees up and down from an inch off the floor. I just managed a minute of this.

Tues: nice 5k run

Sorry I havent been logging in here for a while but I have been busy done a 5k last wednesday(5/11),
    6/11 Thurs: Played 6- a side football it was tough on the legs I was sore on the Friday.
    9/11Sunday: I went for a 62km cycle with a group of cyclists from the local cycling club, tough going at times but I kept with the main group all the way so I was happy enough, hope to go out more often, good to do a bit of cross training I guess.
    11/11 Tues: 5k run
    12/11 Weds: 5k run

Advertisement