Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Buy preowned in contract?

• 12-12-2013 8:57pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 417 ✭✭

Hello I am looking at buying a preowned iPhone, but when I checked on iUnlocker.net it says its in contract until 11.05.2014 .

Also does anyone know how to check if a phone is blacklisted for free(its on 3 btw)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,739 ✭✭✭nava

multimate wrote: »
    Hello I am looking at buying a preowned iPhone, but when I checked on iUnlocker.net it says its in contract until 11.05.2014 .

Also does anyone know how to check if a phone is blacklisted for free(its on 3 btw)

Where did you check the contract date? I do not see it in the website, I went to the section check imei

Not sure if you can check if phone is blacklisted other than calling the carrier and asking, you could say you bought the phone 2nd and stopped working, but after you buy it they can black list it by reporting as lost/stolen to the carrier or insurance.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

Beware, if you have a problem, or want it unlocked, three will ONLY deal with the original owner, not you.

Advertisement