Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is Michael Bublé Worth Listening To

Options
  • 12-12-2013 10:33pm

so everywhere I hear him singing

is it faith ?

he sings good & whats drawing more & more to buy his ablums is that the music are real music instruments

do you listen to him what album should I listening to first

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭Lofty123

Heard his version of Let it Snow on the radio today, truly vomit inducing! (As are all sw
    inging/rocking Christmas songs.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭henryporter

No, but his Mrs. is worth looking at :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,113 ✭✭✭SilverScreen

I wonder if Michael Bublé was in his 50's or 60's would the majority of his fans find him worth listening to?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,452 ✭✭✭Rigsby

He would not be my cup of tea, but he obviously has a big following.

OP, you say you hear him singing everywhere. He would not be doing so if he was not popular.

Go on You Tube, listen to his music, then decide if he is for you. ;)

I wonder if Michael Bublé was in his 50's or 60's would the majority of his fans find him worth listening to?

Well...a lot of people like Daniel O' Donnell and he is not exactly a spring chicken !! :p

Same went for the late Joe Dolan.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,334 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

He is amazingly popular for an incredibly mediocre artist.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,328 ✭✭✭karaokeman

Rigsby wrote: »
    Well...a lot of people like Daniel O' Donnell and he is not exactly a spring chicken !! :p

Same went for the late Joe Dolan.

But Daniel O' Donnell and Joe Dolan are Irish so they attract lots of patriotic fans, the same can't be said for Michael Buble, well not in this country anyway.

karaokeman wrote: »
    But Daniel O' Donnell and Joe Dolan are Irish so they attract lots of patriotic fans, the same can't be said for Michael Buble, well not in this country anyway.

Fair point, but my point was that it is perfectly feasable for an artist to have loyal fans at a "more mature" age.

There are 100's of other non Irish examples. For instance, Dylan, Neil Diamond, and the late Frank Sinatra are just three that spring to mind. This is not to say that Buble is anything close to those artists, but the fact remains that in their later years they have (had..in Sinatra's case) a loyal fanbase who wanted to hear them

Advertisement