Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wanted: Workshed/Workspace/Small Office

Options
  • 13-12-2013 12:01am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭

Hi all,

I'm an entrepreneur looking to rent a small workshed, workspace or office in Kilkenny. As a start-up I need a reasonable rent but the space required would very small. My biggest stipulation would be that it is ground level. Any advice/offers appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭Silverscott

DeeRottie wrote: »
    Hi all,

I'm an entrepreneur looking to rent a small workshed, workspace or office in Kilkenny. As a start-up I need a reasonable rent but the space required would very small. My biggest stipulation would be that it is ground level. Any advice/offers appreciated.

What amount of rent per month would be reasonable ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭DeeRottie

What amount of rent per month would be reasonable ?

Well I've rang a couple of estate agents that have places for rent for €50 a week as that's the bracket I'm in atm. I'd be working evenings and weekends to start so wouldn't be there all the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭Silverscott

Jasus 50 that's a bargain. Take it....

• Registered Users Posts: 19,413 ✭✭✭✭road_high

Didn't think there'd be anything in KK for that price range, even just a one-room could be up to €100 per week from what I've seen before.
    As with everything else, commercial rents are more expensive in Kilkenny than elsewhere.

road_high wrote: »
    Didn't think there'd be anything in KK for that price range, even just a one-room could be up to €100 per week from what I've seen before.
    As with everything else, commercial rents are more expensive in Kilkenny than elsewhere.

I was reading up on rates recently and thought KK had one of the cheapest rates?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭Sky King

It does. Road high was talking about rents not rates.

Sky King wrote: »
    It does. Road high was talking about rents not rates.

Oops my bad, sorry Road High. Yes the rents are very high in general, I will probably end up renting in Waterford if nothing suitable turns up here.

Advertisement