Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gob****e kids in grafton street

Options
  • 13-12-2013 12:20am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 382 ✭✭

Anyone else sick of the kids singing Christmas songs on Grafton street?the gob****es were there today and had formed a circle that took up the width of the street the little cheeky fūcks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,396 ✭✭✭Frosty McSnowballs

This is why we should be allowed have grenades.

Moved from After Hours. Dublin city charter now applies.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,180 ✭✭✭hfallada

I can live with ****ty singing on grafton street for only 2 weeks of the year. The children are generally collecting for a decent charity like svdp. And if you don't like them, you can ignore them.

But I can't stand chuggers trying to get to sign up to their ridiculous charities, on every single street, leading to grafton street. They are there pretty much 365 days and not matter how hard you ignore them and say no thanks they still pester you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭EyeSight

This happens every day with buskers.

And to the "just ignore them" argument, it's impossible to when you can't walk past!!

• Registered Users Posts: 24,995 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

hfallada wrote: »
    I ...But I can't stand chuggers trying to get to sign up to their ridiculous charities, on every single street, leading to grafton street. They are there pretty much 365 days and not matter how hard you ignore them and say no thanks they still pester you.
    As you near them raise your hand with palm towards them as if to say "don't even think about it".

It works every time. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭chopper6

hfallada wrote: »
    I can live with ****ty singing on grafton street for only 2 weeks of the year. The children are generally collecting for a decent charity like svdp. And if you don't like them, you can ignore them.

But I can't stand chuggers trying to get to sign up to their ridiculous charities, on every single street, leading to grafton street. They are there pretty much 365 days and not matter how hard you ignore them and say no thanks they still pester you.

Just say "I have a direct debit with you guys"....works very well indeed.

Advertisement