Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Entertainment Sat Afternoon

• 13-12-2013 1:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭

Hiya, I was wondering does anyone know if there are any entertainment i.e. live music sessions on in the city this Saturday the 14th?? Nothing appealing on in the theatres as far as I can see. Is for myself and my mam, she is getting a well deserved break this weekend, any suggestions welcome? ;)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 526 ✭✭✭yogalady

CHRISTMAS PRESENCE (THEATRE)
    Saturday 14th December @ 3pm, 3.45pm & 4.30pm
    The Hunt Museum, Rutland Street, Limerick
    Back for another magical night! This Christmas The Hunt Museum is home to the theatrical extravaganza 'Christmas Presence', created and directed by Limerick based artists.
    Advance booking required!
    Admission: €5 per child - cost includes goody bag
    Phone: +353 61 312833
    Email: education@huntmuseum.com
    Web: www.huntmuseum.com

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 526 ✭✭✭yogalady

Also

IRISH HARP CENTRE AND MUSIC SCHOOL CHRISTMAS CONCERT
    Saturday 14th December @ 4.00pm
    Castleconnell Parish Hall, Castleconnell, Co Limerick
    A performance from students of the Irish Harp Centre & Music School to include performances from our Flute Ensemble and the National Harp Orchestra.
    Tickets: Free
    Phone: +353 61 372 777
    Email: info@irishharpcentre.com
    Web: www.irishharpcentre.com

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭Munstermad

Thanks Yogalady :)

Advertisement