Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

negative side effects of contraceptive pill yasmin

Options
  • 13-12-2013 1:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I feel I need to post info on the negative side effects I have been experiencing whilst taking Yasmin.
    there is alot reported about the dangerous effects such as blood clots,
    but my experience is of the stress & discomfort of less harmful side effects.
    I have been taking it for only three weeks, by day three I had the following symptoms:
    constipation
    bloating
    nausia
    unregulated body temperature
    I am healthy, fit, my diet is gluten free & low dairy, after
    link the issues I had to starting on yasmin - researched and I found my answer. I was going to slog it out hoping it was my body adapting but after 3 weeks i'm done feeling this bad! symptoms getting gradually worse with my skin being affected also so the rest of the pack is going in the bin!
    have any other women had similiar issues?
    am so frustrated as went on the pill after getting the coil removed.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,737 ✭✭✭Bepolite

I feel the need to post about my negative experiences with a product which results in broadly the same symptoms: Beer.

I have to admit though that it is an entirely effective contraception method in my case.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,404 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Dammit Jim, I'm a doctor lawyer*, not a miracle worker.

You need to see a doctor.

* May not be true.

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,724 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Medical or other professional advice is not allowed on this forum or website.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement