Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parlimentary Questions - Pistols & license reviews.

Options
123457»

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

This train wreck of thread needs to be nuked but in the sake of openness it'll remained closed but open to viewing.

There are a few reasons for this:
    • Firstly the last dozen or so posts have been deleted. Discussion of massacres or how best to perpetrate them is not for this forum or even site. This is a sporting forum, where politics are allowed to be discussed but not to the level the last posts were at.
    • The level of abuse among posters is staggering. Between insults, name calling, accusations, abuse, and even to the point of defamatory comments, i don't know where to start cleaning the thread up.
    • While not a perfect country by any means the level of Anti Irish sentiment is disgusting. Taking pot shots at politicians, or certain sections, by insulting the people as a whole is not on. I've seen some pretty sickening comments, and frankly while i'm not too happy about a lot of things i've never thought along those lines. So i simply won't give anyone a platform to spout that rubbish anymore.
    • Lastly the theme or topic of most threads goes off on a tangent, but the thread has devolved into petty squabbles between different factions, and is unreadable to anyone. Myself included. The only purpose leaving it open would achieve is to allow that squabbling to continue. Which i'm not prepared to do.

The thread is closed and will remain so. Attempt to start/continue it elsewhere and that wwill be closed and the poster responsible infracted. I don't want PMs either. The decision is made and is not open for discussion.
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement