Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hurdles

Options
  • 13-12-2013 8:29am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,361 ✭✭✭

Anyone know where in I might buy 2 or 3 hurdles for a 9 year old? Not much selection on amazon or ebay.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,524 ✭✭✭✭Krusty_Clown

Kurt Godel wrote: »
    Anyone know where in I might buy 2 or 3 hurdles for a 9 year old? Not much selection on amazon or ebay.
    I'd imagine it's the kid of thing that B Porter would be able to get his hands on? Otherwise, they have 'em here, but they're not cheap.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭Jnealon

Loki sports have Nelco ones for €45, while there are better quality ones around these should do the job

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,361 ✭✭✭Kurt Godel

Jnealon wrote: »
    Loki sports have Nelco ones for €45, while there are better quality ones around these should do the job

Cheers that's perfect, two of them from Santa. In all my years on this forum I'd never heard of this place. Website checkout isn't working, so I called the owner and I'll pick them up next week. Might get the young fella a shot while I'm out there.

I'd imagine it's the kid of thing that B Porter would be able to get his hands on? Otherwise, they have 'em here, but they're not cheap.

I actually passed by Rathdrum an hour ago and debated going in... it can be dangerous going in there when XC season is on, Bill is always looking for extra members to make up 5th or 6th place in a novice team:)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,524 ✭✭✭✭Krusty_Clown

I actually passed by Rathdrum an hour ago and debated going in... it can be dangerous going in there when XC season is on, Bill is always looking for extra members to make up 5th or 6th place in a novice team:)
    There's just the masters left. Not fancy a trot around Shanganagh with a bunch of crusty 'ould fellas?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,361 ✭✭✭Kurt Godel

Jnealon wrote: »

I picked these up this morning from John, lovely man. They will make a little girl very happy tomorrow, thanks to this forum- Merry Xmas! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,441 ✭✭✭Slogger Jogger

I picked these up this morning from John, lovely man. They will make a little girl very happy tomorrow, thanks to this forum- Merry Xmas! :D

Just had an image of KG trying out his hurdling skills after some vino. :D

Advertisement