Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The "Dominator" an ideal RDA for us oldies

Options
  • 13-12-2013 9:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭

This is one RDA that I'll be buying,with my poor eyesight,this one looks easy to rebuild,I would use micro coils with cotton,fantastic choice of air holes,have a look.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_m2ftxTVE0

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 899 ✭✭✭StickyIcky

I checked it out and it looks good. New idea and all. The thing I like about this idea is that I've always been concerned that you could easily lose a screw where as this would make that a non issue. I always skip 90% of Todds reviews though he does tend to ****e on a fair bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

StickyIcky wrote: »
    I checked it out and it looks good. New idea and all. The thing I like about this idea is that I've always been concerned that you could easily lose a screw where as this would make that a non issue. I always skip 90% of Todds reviews though he does tend to ****e on a fair bit.

I'm the same,I just watch Todd to see what new goodies are available,all the others on Utube are slow in getting reviews out for new stuff.I just watched Rip Trip giving a review on the Igo W3 Quad coil with good air holes,he says its cheap to buy & leaks alot,this is something I would like if it didn't leak too much.I think I saw a quad coil RDA in FT,must have a look this week,next week will be a good time to stick an order into FT,the Chinese work through our Xmas holidays.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭dePeatrick

StickyIcky wrote: »
    Agreed there, hate watching youtube videos of reviews cos the reviewers are so bad tbh......this seems like it is a good development though....:)

Advertisement