Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pearl Jam Announce European Tour 2014

Options
  • 13-12-2013 11:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭

Pearl Jam is back with another tour in Europe beginning Summer 2014. Public ticket on sale begins December 20th, 2013.

Pearl Jam European Tour 2014 Dates:
    Ten Club On-Sale: December 13, 2013
    Public On-Sale: December 20, 2013

6/16 - Amsterdam, NL
    6/20 - Milan, IT
    6/22 - Trieste, IT
    6/25 - Vienna, AT
    6/26 - Berlin, DE
    6/28 - Stockholm, SE
    6/29 - Oslo, NO
    7/3 - Gdynia, PL
    7/5 - Werchter, BE
    7/8 - Leeds, UK
    7/11 - Milton Keynes, UK

SUBSCRIBE: http://bitly.com/PJ_Subscribe
    LIKE on Facebook: http://bitly.com/PJ_Facebook
    FOLLOW on Twitter: http://bitly.com/PJ_Twitter

With nine studio albums, hundreds of live performances, and hundreds of live concert bootleg releases, Pearl Jam continues to be a major force in rock and roll today. Subscribe to Pearl Jam's YouTube channel for more music, live videos, and behind the scenes footage!

Phoenix Park the weekend of 12th/13th July could be a possibility!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,773 ✭✭✭lertsnim

Werchter for me

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Could also be TITP headliner which is the same weekend?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭aka accounts 2010

Could also be TITP headliner which is the same weekend?

I reckon they will play TITP on the 12th and PP on the 13th.

They are playing Milton Keynes on the 11th so it would make more sense for them to stay in the UK before heading over here for the final gig of the European tour.:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭tupelopenny

Will Try for Leeds, but would love to see them somewhere I havent been, maybe Oslo or Stockholm.

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭Stretchryan

Will Try for Leeds, but would love to see them somewhere I havent been, maybe Oslo or Stockholm.

I would try anywhere but these 2 cities as so expensive..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,851 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

Please please please play the Marquee in Cork ,the dates fit so fingers crossed .

Please please please play the Marquee in Cork ,the dates fit so fingers crossed .

Too big for the Marquee

• Registered Users Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭zweton

thomond park?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,773 ✭✭✭lertsnim

An Eddie Vedder show would be perfect for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,418 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

would love an indoor show or stadium show not really a person for a field concert (eg marlay park, phoenix park)

who knows they mite not play Dublin or ireland

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,851 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

Too big for the Marquee

True but I have asked Santy so hopefully ....
    They played the Green Glens back in 96 ,ah the memories.

• Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭exilec

Going to do serious damage on the credit card friday , planning for 2 uk dates , amsterdam and milan. Thats my christmas presents budget scaled way back bigtime :D

• Registered Users Posts: 702 ✭✭✭RolandGoose

Too big for the Marquee

Neil Young and Crazy Horse are playing the Cork Marquee so I don't think Pearl Jam would consider themselves too big for it,

Maybe they could even support Neil and Crazy Horse, I know that would be a bummer as I'm sure most of us would want a full PJ set, I'm only thinking this as Neil & CH are playing Hyde Park a few days after so there is a very good chance PJ will be on the bill for that gig! Especially as there only announced UK gig atm is in Milton Keynes. With the massive acts that have previously played Live at the Marquee I reckon there is a very good chance PJ could do it!

Its pretty lame when bands have the mentality of gigs been too small for them, I know its a valid point and supply has to equal demand, but how incredible would it be to see PJ in a 4,000 capacity marquee! or U2 in the O2 instead of Croke Park.

Anyway fingers crossed! Wherever they go it'll be an incredible gig!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,384 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Neil Young and Crazy Horse are playing the Cork Marquee so I don't think Pearl Jam would consider themselves too big for it,

Maybe they could even support Neil and Crazy Horse, I know that would be a bummer as I'm sure most of us would want a full PJ set, I'm only thinking this as Neil & CH are playing Hyde Park a few days after so there is a very good chance PJ will be on the bill for that gig! Especially as there only announced UK gig atm is in Milton Keynes. With the massive acts that have previously played Live at the Marquee I reckon there is a very good chance PJ could do it!

Its pretty lame when bands have the mentality of gigs been too small for them, I know its a valid point and supply has to equal demand, but how incredible would it be to see PJ in a 4,000 capacity marquee! or U2 in the O2 instead of Croke Park.

Anyway fingers crossed! Wherever they go it'll be an incredible gig!

Pearl Jam...supporting Neil Young...in the Marquee? Think about that for one second. They may do it outdoors in like the RDS, but no way in the Marquee.

Plus a pj Ireland gig will be closer to English dates if one even happens.

I know it's kinda unlikely, but it sure would be amazing!

Pearl Jam have the 9th and 10th of July free after playing Leeds on the 8th, their next gig is Milton Keynes on the 11th.
    I'm kinda hoping this is the gap when they play here,

Neil & CH Plays the Marquee on the 10th and then they have a gig in Hyde Park on the 12th, the day after PJ play Milton Keynes, so I guess they are very likely to play support there.

It's probably just wishful thinking. There are still plenty of gaps in their tour dates so maybe they will come here before Leeds and do their own gigs, we'll see I guess.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,215 ✭✭✭harney

26th Berlin, 28th Stockholm. Would Glastonbury on Friday the 27th be a leap too far in imagination?

I don't have tickets this year, but it might motivate me to try in the resale.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,384 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

I know it's kinda unlikely, but it sure would be amazing!

Pearl Jam have the 9th and 10th of July free after playing Leeds on the 8th, their next gig is Milton Keynes on the 11th.
    I'm kinda hoping this is the gap when they play here,

Neil & CH Plays the Marquee on the 10th and then they have a gig in Hyde Park on the 12th, the day after PJ play Milton Keynes, so I guess they are very likely to play support there.

It's probably just wishful thinking. There are still plenty of gaps in their tour dates so maybe they will come here before Leeds and do their own gigs, we'll see I guess.

Rumour has it there'll be a second Leeds date. I think all the countries they're playing have been announced, however I really hope Im wrong. Just delighted Im at least seeing them.

Glasto wont happen anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 31,905 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

This could be the ultimate Christmas/21st birthday present for my sister.

What are the prices for the tickets? I might get her one for LEeds as she lives in Preston.

EDIT: Found the price. £62 (including fees)! Was expecting £80-£90!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭yllw.ldbttr

I held out on buying Ten Club tickets in 2012 as I thought an Irish date would eventually be announced. Wont make that mistake again.

I think we are somehow being punished for the Belfast and Dublin dates in 2010. I'd love to see them here again but I can't see it happening next year.

Yeah a second Leeds date makes sense alright, especially as its only a 13,500 capacity arena, and I'm sure its the date most people will want to go to, been indoors and more intimate than their other dates,

I can't see why they would bypass here, I mean in 2012 they were not touring behind an album so fair enough, but this been the Lightning Bolt tour I'd imagine they would come here, they always sell out in a flash and the new album done well here, so I don't see why not,

• Advertisement

Yeah a second Leeds date makes sense alright, especially as its only a 13,500 capacity arena, and I'm sure its the date most people will want to go to, been indoors and more intimate than their other dates,

I can't see why they would bypass here, I mean in 2012 they were not touring behind an album so fair enough, but this been the Lightning Bolt tour I'd imagine they would come here, they always sell out in a flash and the new album done well here, so I don't see why not,

Unless they plan on doing a whole indoor European tour late 2014?

• Registered Users Posts: 843 ✭✭✭Yellowledbetter

Roll on tomorrow evening,I've registered for Amsterdam and Milton Keynes so patiently awaiting the Tenclub pre sale draw results!!

Roll on tomorrow evening,I've registered for Amsterdam and Milton Keynes so patiently awaiting the Tenclub pre sale draw results!!

You will be fine for milton keynes 65000 so tenclub will be fine, Amsterdam is 13500 so thats the tricky one. Have flights booked already for amsterdam and gambled on a 2nd night being announced, roll on tomorrow evening :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭Squelchy

Lightning Bolt's a deplorable album, but I still wouldn't want to miss them live. Can't justify the expense of travelling to see them though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭JJ

Squelchy wrote: »
    Lightning Bolt's a deplorable album, but I still wouldn't want to miss them live. Can't justify the expense of traveling to see them though.

I wholeheartedly agree. I only listened to the new album once and that was on Spotify but I'd still jump at the chance to see them if they were playing Dublin. I can't really afford to see them anywhere else.

• Registered Users Posts: 843 ✭✭✭Yellowledbetter

exilec wrote: »
    You will be fine for milton keynes 65000 so tenclub will be fine, Amsterdam is 13500 so thats the tricky one. Have flights booked already for amsterdam and gambled on a 2nd night being announced, roll on tomorrow evening :cool:

I got Milton Keynes and Amsterdam through Tenclub,roll on Summer 2014!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭irishmotorist

Milan here. Can't wait!

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Gideon Graves

Amsterdam tickets sorted as well, still hoping for an Irish date

amsterdam , milan and leeds sorted .... happy days :cool::cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

No guarantee I can get time off work, plus cost of ticket pairs and flights put me off in the end, so hopefully there's an Irish date or I'll just have to wait until the next album.

Advertisement