Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Need help from someone in Arklow collecting a Santa present for my 5 year old

• 13-12-2013 11:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 22

Hi guys

Hoping that someone in Arklow would be able to help me with regards a Santa present for my five year old.

He's looking to get the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Lego Lair set from Santa and we were going to get it in Argos in Galway - unfortunately nearly all Argos stores are out of it at the moment apart from the store in Bridgewater Shopping Centre, Arklow which has one set in stock!

As I'm living in Tuam, Galway, there is no way for me to get the set (I have it reserved until closing time tonight).

Is there anyone who would be able to pick it up and post to me and I can send on payment either through Paypal, Bank transfer or cash/cheque in mail.

It costs €40.49 in Argos (cheaper than Smyths) and I have no problem paying postage costs.

I hope somebody will be able to help me get this set in time for Santa's visit.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

Moved from AH, hope you get sorted OP

• Registered Users Posts: 22 dathomir

Anybody?

OK, managed to get it reserved again so I'm hoping someone will be able to pick the set up in Argos for me.

I'm hoping someone in Arklow can assist in helping me get this present for my son.

It would really be much appreciated.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 379 ✭✭jim_bob

Sent PM

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 585 ✭✭✭axe2grind

pm sent

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 320 ✭✭lighterman

did you get this sorted

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,501 ✭✭✭RosieJoe

If by any chance the above PM's go pear shaped, I saw a few in Smyths but these are €60. If you're stuck I can help you out.

Yes I got this sorted!

Thanks for the offers of help from everybody!

There'll be a happy five year old on the 25th! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭nanook

I have no connection with the op but it is good to see people helping people.

Congratulations everyone for helping.

Nice to see community spirit is alive and well.

Advertisement