Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amphibian King Running Course

Options
  • 13-12-2013 11:37am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,682 ✭✭✭

I came across a link to this on Facebook and thought it might be of interest to some people that maybe are not part of a club or a group and are interested in improving their running or people looking for a New Year resolution.

All information is in the link here

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Running Fool

Anybody ever done one of these?

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭Sharkey47

I have done of these courses. I really enjoyed it and will do another. Lots of variety in the sessions. Friendly. Recommended.

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭Vico1612

Doing it at the moment .
    Sessions so far : 3-4k warm up , stretching , intervals , hills , time trials , 2k cool down and stretching
    Also good opportunity to pick up a few tips from the guys .
    Highly recommend it .

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Running Fool

Vico1612 wrote: »
    Doing it at the moment .
    Sessions so far : 3-4k warm up , stretching , intervals , hills , time trials , 2k cool down and stretching
    Also good opportunity to pick up a few tips from the guys .
    Highly recommend it .

Cool - the Facebook thing mentions they gibe you plans also - how does that work?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,468 ✭✭✭sconhome

Cool - the Facebook thing mentions they gibe you plans also - how does that work?

Not sure how the guys are doing it but with the group that is run in Oranmore we'd normally email out the session as a reminder with the following weeks 'homework'.

Anyone with specific interests of race targets can get a little bit on one on one tailoring and suggested sessions to achieve that goal. I think that Ashtown with Gary & Kevin on board they should be able to cater for adjusting a general framework plan to suit each individuals goals.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭thirstywork2

New course starting next Tue for 5 weeks.

https://www.facebook.com/events/522888081164996/

Advertisement