Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Space to rent

• 13-12-2013 12:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

I've been looking for a space to rent in Limerick without much success. I'm looking for a space with 4m high ceilings ideally though a bit higher would also suit. It would also need to have some sort of beam across it that is strong enough to hang / rig from. The space itself does not need to be large, 9m sq - 12m sq would suffice.

Any kind of space would do, a garage, shed, office space etc. If anyone knows of anyone locally in Limerick, preferably near Castletroy that would be interested in renting out something with these specs could you let me know!

Thanks a lot

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

You could try looking into the old Dell building in Plassey!

• Registered Users Posts: 6 mifoo

It's quite big for what we're looking for. I've contacted tons of commercial units and all have been well above budget. Ideally I'd like to spend €100-€150 per month including electricty to access a space two evenings a week for two individuals to train in. It'll be paid out of pocket for training and there's no money being made off it or classes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭The Snipe

That rental storage place on the Dock Road?

Tried them, the space that suits there (high ceilings and beams) is huge and already in use.

Thanks, please keep the suggestions coming :)

mifoo wrote: »
    Tried them, the space that suits there (high ceilings and beams) is huge and already in use.

Thanks, please keep the suggestions coming :)

Hmm.. and its all fitness training your looking to do yeah?

• Advertisement

It's for circus skills training.

Ohhh right! Even cooler! :D I breath a bit of fire myself here! :D

Amm.. Not too sure how much use it would be then, but you could try the virtual office place out in Raheen industrial estate. I can't remember the name, but they rent out offices for an hour or two at the time when you need em, usually for smaller companies that don't need them full time but want to look professional. If I can find the name I'll link it for ya, but i know its out by the restaurant out there.

I googled them and dropped them an email. I doubt they have the height or overhead beams to rig from but we shall see! Thanks :)

Advertisement