Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving emails

Options
  • 13-12-2013 12:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 46,108 ✭✭✭✭

I have no idea if this is the right place to post this query but sure I have to start somewhere.

I use an email programme (Incredimail) to get mail from a few different accounts to the desktop. Several accounts are work related mail and I have it set up that mail from different sources can be moved to various folders in Incredimail but its got to a stage now where I have to trawl through hundreds of emails within a sub folder to locate an email from a particular client sometime in the past which is very time consuming.

I have ordinary folders set up for various clients, associates, companies etc in "my documents" (windows explorer) for storing word docs etc and general correspondence but what I would like to do is to move the emails from Incredimail and store them in the respective folders I have set up for the various clients.

I know I could copy and paste the content of the emails to individual Word docs but thats a hell of a lot of work given the sheer volume of emails I have. So is there any "one click" way of doing this or at least a more simpler way of doing so?

Any help or advice would be much appreciated.

Comments

Advertisement