Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trying to remember the name of a Marc Almond song

Options
  • 13-12-2013 12:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭

Or at least he sang it but it might be some other bands tune with him guest singing on it, anyway I remmeber some of the lyrics if anyone knows the name I would be grateful if you could let me know

it was something like......." I can see stars, lighting up your face. Millions of stars, they come from every place, they come from light years light years la la la light years away...."

piano at the start etc etc, class tune btw

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭NameThatTune

found it Poppy Factory Stars, I preferred the remix. I remember a 12 inch version being played at around 7am at a party on the North Circular Road around 95/96 everyone was madouvit we danced in a circle to this, good times

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwktIewfA-A

Advertisement