Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Media/tech events dublin

Options
  • 13-12-2013 12:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 768 ✭✭✭

This may be a long shot but does anyone know where I might be able to find a list of media and or tech/web events coming up next year in Dublin.
    My boss has asked me to compile a list and I'm not coming up with much at the moment.
    eg stuff like the web summit but also smaller events not as widely publicized.
    Even some big UK ones would be handy. I know this is a long shot and I might even be on the wrong board.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

Sign up to user groups for Various technologies, and you should be able to find some

21/25

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭CatLou

Try searching on eventbrite, when you go on their website there's a "Find events" button. You can search for Dublin specifically and add more filters like "Conferences" or "Business". Good luck. I made a quick search and found conferences on UX and Security, for instance.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,925 ✭✭✭skimpydoo

Uncle_moe wrote: »
    This may be a long shot but does anyone know where I might be able to find a list of media and or tech/web events coming up next year in Dublin.
    My boss has asked me to compile a list and I'm not coming up with much at the moment.
    eg stuff like the web summit but also smaller events not as widely publicized.
    Even some big UK ones would be handy. I know this is a long shot and I might even be on the wrong board.

Thanks.

Also look up meetup.com lots of events happening monthly.

Advertisement