Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What is Santa bringing you gamers this year ? :D

13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭garde2k10

Duggy747 wrote: »
    Treated myself to an arcade cabinet :o
    z2sd.jpg

is that the yolk that has been on donedeal for atleast a year or 2 hahah:P

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭garde2k10

getting my first gaming rig :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

marko93 wrote: »
    That looks like it'd be unreaaaal for War Thunder!

Not just War Thunder, there's Star Citizen and Elite coming out! :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,197 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

I'm in Australia atm, so i'll see if i can get some cash and buy myself a 3DS and Zelda or Pokemon. Or Bravely Default. Or all of them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭Potatoeman

marko93 wrote: »
    That looks like it'd be unreaaaal for War Thunder!

Question for lads that'd have the Vita and a 3DS, which would you prefer? Gonna pick up a handheld shortly after Christmas, but cant decide which now!

I got the vita for persona 4. I got 10 free games and tearaway in game with mine. Great screen and sound plus the download store is handy.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭danthefan

3DS with Fire Emblem, Zelda and Bravely Default :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

Got A Link Between Worlds and the The Last of Us today. Still haven't found the time to start either or Assassins Creed IV yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭pockets3d

Got a remake Sega mega drive from gf,with 80 built in games :) nice surprise.
    Before my time, any recommendations for games ?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,616 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Super Mario 3D World finally arrived in my life yesterday!
    Haven't gotten to play it yet as my son was preoccupied by The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD and Twilight Princess to let me take over the WiiU!
    Wind Waker looks incredible though.

I have a €50 voucher as well so choices, choices.
    Might buy something but what?
    Gran Turismo 6, Tearaway or something else.
    Actually Tearaway and a Dishonored might be just the ticket.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,170 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Layton and the azran Legacy, Mario 3d World, Puppeteer and Metal Gear Legacy all appeared under the tree

• Advertisement

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Layton and the azran Legacy, Mario 3d World, Puppeteer and Metal Gear Legacy all appeared under the tree

Asked for Layton but it wasn't in stock where my brother went shopping so I got The Last of Us instead. Fecking hard to get in time to play to avoid looking ignorant.

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭rabwaygal

Wasnt bothered about games this year but saw Dead Island Riptide is €10 in gamestop. Looking forward to that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,170 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

GTR63 wrote: »
    Asked for Layton but it wasn't in stock where my brother went shopping so I got The Last of Us instead. Fecking hard to get in time to play to avoid looking ignorant.
    I've only played the first 2 ds games so a load of catching up to do before playing this one since its the last

• Registered Users Posts: 2,693 ✭✭✭Deano7788

I got Mario 3D World and Zelda LBTW off my parents so delighted. I also got Layton off my sister, as well as a Mario calender. They haven't seen me that much since :o
    I've only played the first 2 ds games so a load of catching up to do before playing this one since its the last

Well definitely play the fourth and fifth games before this as the story continues on. You could leave the 3rd if you wanted, as the first three games are completely separate, although the 3rd is my favourite in the series.

I haven't finished Miracle Mask.
    GTR63 wrote: »
    Played AC:IV for an hour, bored me half to death. After an exciting ship battle I have to hide in swamp grass & kill soldiers, then one of those awful real world sections, then chase a pickpocked for way too long & finally do a tailing section where you chase after your target halfway through it like you are 8 year olds playing tag. How about fúck off & I go play Zelda instead

• Registered Users Posts: 3,590 ✭✭✭Mal-Adjusted

Got a gaming chair & a few games for the 360. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

I got three games across three different platforms.

Assassins Creed IV on the PS4 that I will start up once I've a few other titles finished off. But I am really looking forward to it.

Ratchet and Clank: Into the Nexus on the PS3. Still disappointed they chose not to make this for the PS4. I'm sure it will still be excellent.

Finally I got Tearaway for the VITA. Finished already and it might just be my game of the year. I also got a €20 PSN voucher.

My wife actually got Zelda: A Link Between Worlds on the 3DS. I'm sure I will try it at some stage.

Advertisement