Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Buying Cigarettes Cheap

• 13-12-2013 12:56pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,925 ✭✭✭

Hi all , i want to get my mother a 200 box of B&H For xmas and one for myself aswell ,

Cash is tight this christmas and could in no way afford to pay for 20 boxes singally ,

does anyone know of where to buy the 200 cartons ( online or in ireland )

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭masti123

<snip>
    If the OP is looking for cheap cigarettes, he/she will have to hope they know someone who is currently abroad and can can bring them back duty free or cheap duty paid cigarettes.

Please read the forum charter before posting again.

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭tommy100

hi, just saw this post, travelling at the moment, home sunday could bring some cigs, but not going to go over the limit

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭tommy100

it also depends if your not too far away

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭lord lucan

Do not advertise tobacco products for sale here. Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement