Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

how to wrap a holiday

Options
  • 13-12-2013 1:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭

ok so myself my dad and my brother got mam a sun holiday for march as a christmas present and i was just wondering if anyone one had a fun idea on how to give it to here on christmas morning. I know she has presents for all of us as in decent sized things to open christmas and i would like for her to have something more that a card to open if you get me. i can just do up a little coupon and put it in a card but would like something more fun and unique..any ideas people?
    thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭lilmissprincess

Bottle of suncream wrapped up? Or something along that line!

• Registered Users Posts: 46 craggle

a guide book for where shes going with the plane tickets inside it

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭davo2001

Get a MASSIVE box, fill it full of news paper and put put a written note at the bottom :P

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Guide book is a good idea and so is the big box. I'd put the guide book in a big box!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,981 ✭✭✭ElleEm

You could all get her a present to hint at the holiday- one of you give her a little box of sand, one of you give her a bottle of suncream or a straw hat/ sunglasses. Your dad could then give her a jewelry box with a picture of the holiday destination in it.

I love doing stuff like this!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

I would put it in a little box,something sort of boring and repetitive and wrap it and then put a picture of something holiday related at a few layers and wrap it a few times,like pass the parcel!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭DavyD_83

Get a load of boxes for crap presents, put one inside the other. The more, and the stranger, the better.
    Eventually, travel book.

what? A dog kennel?
    A giant teddy bear...

Oh a VHS player,
    Wait, what, a toaster,
    ok, a rubber chicken...?

Woohoo! holiday!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,189 ✭✭✭yellowlabrador

place the tickets inside a travelbag or suitcase. Wrap it up.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,147 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

Maybe buy her something to use ion the holiday - a swimsuit, some sunglasses, a sarong, flip flops, guide book, stuff like that in a gift box with the card and 'voucher' for the holiday at the bottom :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭cailinardthair

We got a holiday gift a few years ago from our parents.....they had four tubes wrapped up and in them was what was planned on holiday......so on this dat you were flying out and they had photos of the place were we going!

• Advertisement
Advertisement