Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

On the first day of Christmas Vapourpal gave to me..........

Options
  • 13-12-2013 2:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭

12 Days of Christmas

On the first day of Christmas Vapourpal gave to me..........

Our brand new VMist sample pack!
    5 x 10 ml bottles of either tobacco flavours or fruit and desert flavours for only €20 normally 27.50! http://www.vapourpal.com/vmist-sample-pack.html

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭dePeatrick

That's very good YDS, I could not but read that while silently singing it.....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

dePeatrick wrote: »
    That's very good YDS, I could not but read that while silently singing it.....

HaHa,here's one that you can sing out loud...

http://www.youtube.com/embed/Gw8P8L1LfDM?rel=0

HaHa,here's one that you can sing out loud...

http://www.youtube.com/embed/Gw8P8L1LfDM?rel=0
    Look....I live in the sticks, do you seriously think I have the bandwidth to be wasting on youtube ........ha ha haaaa.....I mean it though, have reached my limit now.....10gig a month of lousy Internet....can barely use mail and forums.....I am soooooo outta here soon.....:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

dePeatrick wrote: »
    10gig a month of lousy Internet....
    :eek:
    Number one reason to not live in the sticks - shitty internet.
    I'd hang myself. How do you get your 1080p Bluray rips downloaded?
    I just bought LA Noire and the file to download is 13GB... How do you even Steam?

grindle wrote: »
    I just bought LA Noire and the file to download is 13GB... How do you even Steam?
    Local Hotel who don't mind what I do......other than that crap.....so time to move....again,....this time to a warmer climate methinks....:)

Edit:) meknows......:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭Boogietime

If you've eircom bb let me know, might be able to help. You sure helped me enough with my coils :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Boogietime wrote: »
    If you've eircom bb let me know, might be able to help. You sure helped me enough with my coils :D

Oh no, I was talking about poor dePeatrick's situation - I'm with UPC, getting 9MB/90mb d/l's from their 10MB/100mb package so I'm sorted.
    Pity about their abysmal CS and wonky TV but their BB can't be beaten (unless Google bring their BB here).

Poor dePeatrick.

• Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭Boogietime

Oh no, I was talking about poor dePeatrick's situation - I'm with UPC, getting 9MB/90mb d/l's from their 10MB/100mb package so I'm sorted.
    Pity about their abysmal CS and wonky TV but their BB can't be beaten (unless Google bring their BB here).

Poor dePeatrick.

Very little likelihood that google arrives here in their bb baloons :)

Same goes for dePeatrick though, if with eircom, give us a shout!

Poor dePeatrick.
    I would not worry too much Grindle.....I'm not stuck in one location, far from it tbh....like about three or four ....and most are very far away from the other...even in time ....I move between about six hours back and forth on time differences most times, forgive the pun.... And my Internet is lousy when in one...yes...Ireland of course, the rest are fine of course....

Doesn't make a whole lot of difference though how information hits ya it is all the same....:)

Advertisement