Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DIT mature student interview

Options
  • 13-12-2013 4:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hi, I'm applying for the culinary arts course in DIT for next year and I was wondering if anyone else has done this as a mature student and what is the interview like for it? I'm trying to prepare myself ahead of time and the interview is a tad scary, any info would be great.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 KimberlyOBrien

I'm not sure if its different for the culinary arts course or not, but the course I got on is the mature student foundation access program in DIT. I been attending since September.

The interview process they did with us was they called us in in groups of 6, and did a group interview, it was pretty laid, but, they where clearly looking to see if we would fit in for the program. I actually didn't have a problem with the interview at all and it was pretty good, the hard part is during the group interview have 2 or 3 pieces of writing have to write, just got to make sure get it done in the time allotted.

Good luck and I am sure it will go just well for you just relax and breath :), DIT is a pretty great environment, some bumps at times, and a LOT of work but its well worth it.

Advertisement