Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas Hampers

Options
  • 13-12-2013 4:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭

Hi Corkies,

Just wondering does anyone know where I could get a Christmas Hamper made up with things like cheese, crackers, pate, chocolates etc

Thanks muchly!
    Kaz

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭Skybox

Don't know for certain but I would imagine there would be a number of spots in the English market that could do something for you.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

I have a feeling Nash 19 might do something like that (probably minus the chocolate, though).

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭suds1984

Ballintemple food stores are making up fabulous hampers of all types of artisan type foods. Defo worth a look at them & the foods that they have

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭Kazbah

suds1984 wrote: »
    Ballintemple food stores are making up fabulous hampers of all types of artisan type foods. Defo worth a look at them & the foods that they have

Fantastic that's great
    Thanks all
    Happy Christmas x

• Registered Users Posts: 17,029 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

Bradley's, North Main Street.
    Food and/or drink hampers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭confusticated

On the Pig's Back in the market will make them up. Not cheap though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,008 ✭✭✭scudo2

I've been getting them for years for my family from Town & Country Hampers on the Monahan road. I'm sure they have a web site.it's a bit late thou.
    Great artisan selection.

ps. I Have no commercial involvement except going to them for over 15 years. + I hate shopping. Couldn't be bothered + Haven't time,
    And my family love me because they think I care.
    As if !

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭Kazbah

Just to say I got some fabulous Hampers from the Ballintemple Food Store. He was so helpful and very reasonable. He will do them all year round if you ask.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

I was just going to say ballintemple, they still have a few Christmassy things left over so would probably get it a bit cheaper..

Advertisement