If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Smart TV Before Christmas

Options
  • 13-12-2013 5:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,152 ✭✭✭

Hey Guys,

My Dad is looking for a TV for before Christmas. I like the looks of the Samsung UE46F6500, do you have it available for delivery? Would you mind giving me a price including delivery to Athlone?

Is there anything else in that kind of price range and size that you would recomend?

Just for fun as well could you give me the price of a fairly entry level soundbar, just in case he feels like splashing out!

Thanks!

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hey Guys,

My Dad is looking for a TV for before Christmas. I like the looks of the Samsung UE46F6500, do you have it available for delivery? Would you mind giving me a price including delivery to Athlone?

Is there anything else in that kind of price range and size that you would recomend?

Just for fun as well could you give me the price of a fairly entry level soundbar, just in case he feels like splashing out!

Thanks!
    Witness,

apologies for the delay getting back to you - we deliver the 46F6500 direct fro the Manchester warehouse - Its currently £749.95 and delivery is £39.95 - so the total would be £789.90

If you wanted a good soundbar - without spending a fortune - I'd recommend either the excellent Yamaha YAS101 - really excellent product and its reduced to just £166 - which is a bonkers price:
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/soundbars/yamaha/yas101/yama-yas101

Alternatively if you wanted a 'plinth' style unit ( great if you are not wall mounting the TV) the new Cambridge Audio Minx TV is completely brilliant and sounds amazing - it even includes a built in subwoofer and bluetooth! and all for £199.95:
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/soundbars/cambridge-audio/minx-tv/camb-minx-tv-blk

Check it out here:

Keep us posted!

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.