Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kilmainham Series 2014

Options
  • 13-12-2013 5:24pm
    Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭

So with Elbow the first act confirmed for the 25th June who else can we expect?

Biffy Clyro
    Queens of the Stone Age
    Nine Inch Nails
    The National
    Robert Plant

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Gideon Graves

Any idea on the Capacity?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Any idea on the Capacity?

Nope , but they do say intimate setting . So id guess 10,000/15,000

• Registered Users Posts: 2,022 ✭✭✭lc180

Just to update your concert list.

Confirmed Acts:
    • Elbow - Wednesday June 25th
    • The Coronas - Friday June 27th
    • Biffy Clyro - Saturday June 28th

Really happy to see Biffy added, really underwhelmed to see The Coronas added. Tickets on sale Wednesday.

It be interesting to see how many other dates are announced and who will be supporting the current headliners.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,906 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

If all goes to plan, I'll be heading to California that week so no Elbow for me. :(

Can't win them all I suppose. Although it'll be pretty decent consolation if I'm not going stateside.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

lc180 wrote: »
    Just to update your concert list.

Confirmed Acts:
    • Elbow - Wednesday June 25th
    • The Coronas - Friday June 27th
    • Biffy Clyro - Saturday June 28th

Really happy to see Biffy added, really underwhelmed to see The Coronas added. Tickets on sale Wednesday.

It be interesting to see how many other dates are announced and who will be supporting the current headliners.

Guessing we will get 1 more on the 26th? Since dont think they would have a gig up against Arcade Fire unless they go for a more dance/r'n'b/pop act

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Prodigy would be my most reasonable guess. Basement Jaxx wouldn't be a bad one either actually.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭JJ

I'd say that's it. Usually with these types of outdoor events (Croke Park, Aviva, Phoenix Park, Marlay Park), the most they can get a license for is 3 nights.

• Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭Squelchy

Hope they sort out the horrible bottle-neck problem exiting the place, fecking nightmare that was.

Advertisement