Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Problems with Navigon

• 13-12-2013 6:18pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭

I was using it today and for some reason it was giving me towns and city names in Irish instead of English. Fired up navigon on my wife's iPhone and it was doing the same.

Is this a bug in the latest update?

Also restoring navigon onto a new phone won't restore fresh maps, panorama 3D maps or traffic live. You need to delete it and then reinstall from the App Store. Did anyone have to do this? Did it preserve saved destinations?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭mad muffin

Am I the only one getting names of towns in Irish?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,206 ✭✭✭Zcott

Would it be related to any OS-level country choices? Try changing location to UK to see if that changes anything...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭mad muffin

I have country region as Ireland. There is also country region Irish. I did change it to the UK to see but it made no difference.

By the way, this was on the motor way travelling up to Dublin and back.

Advertisement