Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fracas in M&S Liffy St

Options
  • 13-12-2013 8:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,477 ✭✭✭

Apparently 3 store security guards stabbed with a syringe My wife witness it Large lady went mental all the shoppers were asked to get to the back of the store while incedent was dealt with.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭jiminho

Hootanany wrote: »
    Apparently 3 store security guards stabbed with a syringe My wife witness it Large lady went mental all the shoppers were asked to get to the back of the store while incedent was dealt with.

Hope they're alright. Have to say tho, I think I'd rather be shot then stabbed with a syringe. Never know where its been.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,477 ✭✭✭Hootanany

She was swigging from a bottle of vodka as well wife still a bit jittery

• Registered Users Posts: 2,091 ✭✭✭catrionanic

omg that's horrendous. i really hope they're okay

• Registered Users Posts: 5,477 ✭✭✭Hootanany

I know hope they are 0k

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭Bandara

Pavee Point will say it was a racial attack by the guards no doubt.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 602 ✭✭✭hotbabe1992

This is exactly why there should be more policing in dublins city centre..Its getting way out of hand was up there not too long ago on the 10 euro bus a junkie was watching us getting off the bus then later when we were boarding the bus again was hassling us as we were getting on the bus for spare change,shaking the cup,and then when we were on the bus fully boarded he goes into the luggage dept trying to get at some bags,but the bus driver spotted him and told him he would ring the gardai,then the junkie turned around and said ''ring the gards'',there getting too bloody cheeky..

Anyway hope everything is okay there and nothing serious has occured no tainted blood been injected into anybody etc.

When im going up to dublin again i wont be going on my own again,did the last time and didnt feel safe sure there is no police presence(well the odd token gard here and there) its just not on..

Edit: And i know its not just junkies,its scobes,knacks and muggers etc..They need to be watched and if anybody is seen to be hanging about for hours up to no good they should be moved on,bc its obvious they are up to no good..

• Registered Users Posts: 7,525 ✭✭✭kona

Disgusting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

If any body finds a news report about this I'll reconsider opening the thread but until then, I'm closing it as I don't see anywhere for this discussion to go but the same as the other thread currently running.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement