Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Missing Meter

Options
  • 13-12-2013 9:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭

Hello. I hope you can help me. I considered changing over to Prepaypower. A rep called to the door, did a great sell and before I knew it I was signing to change over to them. I did a little research online as soon as she left and realised that prepaypower was not for me. So I got onto the phone and cancelled. Absolutely no problem they said. That was on the 28/11/2013. I arrived home today and my token meter had been removed between 2pm and 3pm while I was out. I didnt ask for this to happen. Everything was cancelled on the 28th of November. I phoned Prepaypower and they said yes that everything had been cancelled and it must have been taken out in error by Electric Ireland. Can you help me get my meter back please? Thank you.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

Hi Mysticalman,

Thanks for your message, and for choosing to remain with Electric Ireland.

If the switch to PrePayPower was cancelled within the official 'cooling off' period (and from reading the above I gather that was what should have happened), no changes should have been made to your Electric Ireland account.

To understand why your token meter has been removed, we would need to have a look at your account. Please feel free to send us your details by private message so we can investigate further.

Thanks,
    David

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭Mysticalman

Hello David
    Thanks for the reply. Private message on the way.

Advertisement