Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Infaction from Monunment in Commuting

Options
  • 13-12-2013 9:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,896 ✭✭✭✭

Hi I asked a question in a threasd started by monument asking bfor links to any other sources other than the link posted from irishcycle.com by an author linked to in Monuments sig and about me profile.

He deleted his own and other peoples items with the following post
    monument wrote: »
    Posts by others deleted.

Mod warning: We're talking about a person getting hit and injured by a car -- off topic, joke-like, disruptive or otherwise trolling posting won't be tolerated.

I can't remember what smilies might have been in the original question and if there were any out of context then fine I can accept the statement, however, when I posted the following
    Spook_ie wrote: »
    Any other links other than irishcycling.com I tend to think they would be biased to cyclists in their reports
    [/QUOTE]
    I was served with an infraction, I do not see a post asking a straightforeward question as ignoring a mods instructions or as Monuments catch all statement as trolling
    monument wrote:
    Spook_ie wrote:
    So let me get this straight you are giving me an infraction based on history rather than the thread and my asking a straight question ?

No, you got an infraction for ignoring the instructions of a mod -- I tried playing it nice and easy first by deleting your disruptive posts and putting a warning up, but you never know when to stop.

Regardless of how you want to cover it up you're trolling as usual.

I do feel at this point given Monuments bias towards cycling if he is a suitable mod for a forum that deals with other modes of transport

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,485 ✭✭✭✭Ickle Magoo

Hey there Spook_ie,

I'll take a look at this one for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Im marking this as resolved, as it's been reversed. The Mod had already requested I review it before the DRP was opened. I'm only catching up on PM's tonight however :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement