Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for You Tube video

Options
  • 13-12-2013 11:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,047 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

About 4 years ago I seen a video on you tube with a guy in his bedroom (southern english accent) asking this sorta seagull shaped thing (you know the way seagulls are drawn as 2 upturned joined together semi-circles) to appear and move. Which it did.

It was a clearly visible, grey mist type formation, seemingly about 3 inches in length, and it appeared to be moving at his request. It skimmed along, just above the carpet in his bedroom, doing loop-the-loops annd then disappeared.

He would say..

"Do you mind doing again what you did before for me" ...the shape then skimmed along his bedroom floors, and back again. And he asked it to do it again, which it did.

In another one he asked the spirit to appear, and small lights appeared in his dimly-lit bedroom and frolicked around for a bit and disappeared.

It was so obvious, that I thought it must be a fake, and I never bothered to copy it or post it up. Doh!!

Does this ring a bell with anyone? Did anyone else see the video? I've searched for it loads of times, but cant find it.

Thanks...

Advertisement