Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

double belly piercing

Options
  • 13-12-2013 11:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭

Ive had my bellybutton pierced almost 8 years now and love it. I like the idea of piercing underneath and having a double belly piercing but not sure if its possible after key hole surgery as I have a scar right where the piercing would be, and there's less of an edge to my bellybutton, if that makes sense. Anyone know anything about piercing on scar tissue or have exp of a double piercing?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭certifiedcrepe

The only thing I can contribute is the fact that my neck has been pierced twice so the second time it was pierced through scar tissue. It was more painful but over two years later it's still there :)
    Might be worth going to your piercer and speaking to him about your concerns.

Advertisement